WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
This is the official website of Bainbridge Health, Inc. (the “Company”). By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
- Agreement. This Website Terms and Conditions of Use agreement (“the “Agreement”) specifies the terms and conditions for access to and use of WWW.BAINBRIDGEHEALTH.COM (the “Site”) and describes the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Site, and includes any subsets or affiliate websites thereof. This Agreement may be modified at any time by us upon posting of the modified Agreement. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
- Ownership. All content included on the Site is and shall continue to be the property of the Company and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this Site.
- Trademarks. Med O.S., InfusionWare and other marks are either trademarks or registered trademarks of the Company. Other company names or marks mentioned on this Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- Site Use. The Company grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this Site solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the site, reverse engineer or break into the site, or use Company materials or information in violation of any law. The use of this Site is at the discretion of the Company and the Company may terminate your use of the Site at any time.
- Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the Site. You further agree that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Company and our partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
- Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE COMPANY WAIVES ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
- Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE.
- Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the state of Pennsylvania, without regard to conflicts of law provisions, will govern these Terms and Condition of Use and any dispute that may arise between you and the Company or its affiliates.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- Waiver. The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of this Agreement by the Company must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the Company.
- Termination. The Company may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
- Relationship of the Parties. Nothing contained in this Agreement or your use of the Site shall be construed to constitute either party as a partner, joint venturer, employee or agent of the other party, nor shall either party hold itself out as such.
- Contact Information.
Bainbridge Health, Inc
2001 Market Street
Philadelphia PA, 19103
Attn Compliance Office
IMPORTANT: BY USING THE SITE AND ACCESSING THE SERVICES, YOU GIVE YOUR CONSENT THAT ALL PERSONAL DATA THAT YOU SUBMIT MAY BE PROCESSED BY US IN THE MANNER AND FOR THE PURPOSES DESCRIBED BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THE SITE.
Collection of your personal information
Many parts of the Bainbridge Health website can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access to the Bainbridge Health website and platform and customer support services you are required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but is not limited to your name, a unique username and password, and other sensitive information in the event of password recovery.
You can set your Internet browser settings to stop accepting new cookies, to receive notice when you receive a new cookie, to disable existing cookies, and to omit images (which will disable pixel tags). Note that the opt-out will apply only to the browser that you are using when you elect to opt out of advertising cookies. Please note, without cookies or pixel tags, you may not be able to take full advantage of all features of our Services.
Some web browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” feature (“DNT”) that signals to the websites that you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. Many websites and applications, including our Services, do not currently respond to web browser DNT signals because such signals are not yet uniform. For more information about DNT signals, please visit allaboutdnt.com.
Sharing of your personal information
Bainbridge Health may collaborate with third party consultants to delivery services to its customers. Those consultants may be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Bainbridge Health takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organizations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
Use of your personal information
For each visitor to reach the site, we collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to:
- browser type, version and language,
- operating system,
- pages viewed while browsing the Site,
- page access times, and
- referring website address.
This collected information is used internally for the purpose of monitoring visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalized content to you. In order to permit you to access some features of the Bainbridge Health website and associated resources we may collect certain information such as, but not limited to, name, email address, position and organization. This information may be used to provide you with marketing updates such as, but not limited to, our newsletters, webinars and white papers.
We encourage you to communicate your preferences to us about how we use your Personal Information.
- Unsubscribe from marketing. You may opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the instructions included in each communication or by emailing us at email@example.com. If you receive marketing communications from any of our business partners or other third parties, you must opt out with each of those parties. Note that if you unsubscribe from our marketing communications, you still may receive transactional and other administrative communications from us under your Provider Agreement or other arrangement with us.
Security of your personal and provided information
Bainbridge Health will take reasonable steps to store your information in a secure manner, and to avoid risks such as inadvertent disclosure or unauthorized access. Bainbridge Health’s systems use multi-layered security, including physical security, firewalls, encryption, and full user audit-logging in the web platform. Bainbridge Health will only store data in facilities which have been audited to meet appropriate security and auditing standards, such as ISO 27001, CSA CCM, and PCI-DSS. Bainbridge Health will endeavor to monitor and implement new security measures where appropriate.
Changes to the Policy
2001 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103