In June, Bainbridge Health convened its Clinical Advisory Board, as well as national infusion safety leaders, to discuss the evolving trends of electronic health record and smart infusion pump interoperability….
To provide greater visibility on the ground truth of infusion pump interoperability, Bainbridge Health convened a panel of medication safety leaders at ASHP’s 2018 Midyear Clinical Meeting to discuss their…
The Bainbridge Health Clinical Advisory Board consists of an interdisciplinary group of national quality and safety professionals. The mandate of the Clinical Advisory Board is to review and discuss Bainbridge…
- The New Standard for Medication Safety & Stewardship December 16, 2019
- “But I Thought We Were Different?”: Clinical Data Trends Identified Across an Infusion Pump Data Network November 6, 2019
- Technology and Medication Safety feat. Dr. Sean O’Neill – Pharmacy, IT, & Me Episode 126 October 23, 2019
- Save Money. Mitigate Shortages. Reduce Diversion. September 30, 2019
- Leveraging Infusion Data to Reduce the Incidence of Bedside Dilution September 30, 2019