In June, Bainbridge Health convened its Clinical Advisory Board, as well as national infusion safety leaders, to discuss the evolving trends of electronic health record and smart infusion pump interoperability….
To provide greater visibility on the ground truth of infusion pump interoperability, Bainbridge Health convened a panel of medication safety leaders at ASHP’s 2018 Midyear Clinical Meeting to discuss their…
The Bainbridge Health Clinical Advisory Board consists of an interdisciplinary group of national quality and safety professionals. The mandate of the Clinical Advisory Board is to review and discuss Bainbridge…
- Insight to Action: How Visibility on Infusion Pump Data Can Promote Better Use of Clinical Decision Support in the Perioperative Setting April 14, 2021
- Smiths Medical and Bainbridge Health Partner to Offer Webinar on Emerging Trends in Intravenous Medication Safety and Utilization April 1, 2021
- Assessing the Impact of Clinical Decision Support Interventions March 9, 2021
- COVID-19 Preparedness: A Conversation with Pharmacists on The Frontline November 10, 2020
- NextUp: The CHOP Spinout Reducing Medication Errors and Waste July 27, 2020