In June, Bainbridge Health convened its Clinical Advisory Board, as well as national infusion safety leaders, to discuss the evolving trends of electronic health record and smart infusion pump interoperability….
To provide greater visibility on the ground truth of infusion pump interoperability, Bainbridge Health convened a panel of medication safety leaders at ASHP’s 2018 Midyear Clinical Meeting to discuss their…
The Bainbridge Health Clinical Advisory Board consists of an interdisciplinary group of national quality and safety professionals. The mandate of the Clinical Advisory Board is to review and discuss Bainbridge…
- Do You Know What Doses Are Being Programmed in the OR? Make it an Expectation to Use Smart Infusion Pumps with DERS March 12, 2020
- Hard Stops: Everyone’s Using Them, Right? February 28, 2020
- Children’s National Hospital Partners with Bainbridge Health to Enhance Visibility on IV Medication Use Data February 11, 2020
- Bainbridge Health Will Provide Children’s Mercy Kansas City with Its Med O.S.© Infusion Pump Platform to Ensure the Safe Use of IV Medications January 28, 2020
- The New Standard for Medication Safety & Stewardship December 16, 2019