In June, Bainbridge Health convened its Clinical Advisory Board, as well as national infusion safety leaders, to discuss the evolving trends of electronic health record and smart infusion pump interoperability….
To provide greater visibility on the ground truth of infusion pump interoperability, Bainbridge Health convened a panel of medication safety leaders at ASHP’s 2018 Midyear Clinical Meeting to discuss their…
The Bainbridge Health Clinical Advisory Board consists of an interdisciplinary group of national quality and safety professionals. The mandate of the Clinical Advisory Board is to review and discuss Bainbridge…
- COVID-19 Preparedness: A Conversation with Pharmacists on The Frontline November 10, 2020
- NextUp: The CHOP Spinout Reducing Medication Errors and Waste July 27, 2020
- Bainbridge Health Is Harnessing Medication Utilization Data to Conserve Waste and Manage The Supply of Critical Care Drugs Used to Treat COVID-19 Patients July 8, 2020
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Critical Care Medications June 10, 2020
- Clinical Data Trends Identified Across a Network of 11 Pediatric Hospitals April 28, 2020