Technology and Medication Safety feat. Dr. Sean O'Neill - Pharmacy, IT, & Me Episode 126
October 23, 2019 | Pharmacy, IT, & Me
On today’s episode, we had the opportunity to speak with the co-founder and Chief Clinical Officer of Bainbridge Health, Dr. Sean O’Neill. Dr. O’Neill shares his journey through the residency and clinical route to get to where he is today, and he also shares what Bainbridge is doing to bridge the gap between medication safety and technology applications. Dr. O’Neill also provides some advice to those who are interested in making a leap to form their own company.
Bainbridge Health: https://bainbridgehealth.com/
Dr. Sean O’Neill: email@example.com
View the original resource here.
- The New Standard for Medication Safety & Stewardship December 16, 2019
- “But I Thought We Were Different?”: Clinical Data Trends Identified Across an Infusion Pump Data Network November 6, 2019
- Technology and Medication Safety feat. Dr. Sean O’Neill – Pharmacy, IT, & Me Episode 126 October 23, 2019
- Save Money. Mitigate Shortages. Reduce Diversion. September 30, 2019
- Leveraging Infusion Data to Reduce the Incidence of Bedside Dilution September 30, 2019