Technology and Medication Safety feat. Dr. Sean O'Neill - Pharmacy, IT, & Me Episode 126
October 23, 2019 | Pharmacy, IT, & Me
On today’s episode, we had the opportunity to speak with the co-founder and Chief Clinical Officer of Bainbridge Health, Dr. Sean O’Neill. Dr. O’Neill shares his journey through the residency and clinical route to get to where he is today, and he also shares what Bainbridge is doing to bridge the gap between medication safety and technology applications. Dr. O’Neill also provides some advice to those who are interested in making a leap to form their own company.
Bainbridge Health: https://bainbridgehealth.com/
Dr. Sean O’Neill: email@example.com
View the original resource here.
- COVID-19 Preparedness: A Conversation with Pharmacists on The Frontline November 10, 2020
- NextUp: The CHOP Spinout Reducing Medication Errors and Waste July 27, 2020
- Bainbridge Health Is Harnessing Medication Utilization Data to Conserve Waste and Manage The Supply of Critical Care Drugs Used to Treat COVID-19 Patients July 8, 2020
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Critical Care Medications June 10, 2020
- Clinical Data Trends Identified Across a Network of 11 Pediatric Hospitals April 28, 2020