Technology and Medication Safety feat. Dr. Sean O'Neill - Pharmacy, IT, & Me Episode 126
October 23, 2019 | Pharmacy, IT, & Me
On today’s episode, we had the opportunity to speak with the co-founder and Chief Clinical Officer of Bainbridge Health, Dr. Sean O’Neill. Dr. O’Neill shares his journey through the residency and clinical route to get to where he is today, and he also shares what Bainbridge is doing to bridge the gap between medication safety and technology applications. Dr. O’Neill also provides some advice to those who are interested in making a leap to form their own company.
Bainbridge Health: https://bainbridgehealth.com/
Dr. Sean O’Neill: email@example.com
View the original resource here.
- Insight to Action: How Visibility on Infusion Pump Data Can Promote Better Use of Clinical Decision Support in the Perioperative Setting April 14, 2021
- Smiths Medical and Bainbridge Health Partner to Offer Webinar on Emerging Trends in Intravenous Medication Safety and Utilization April 1, 2021
- Assessing the Impact of Clinical Decision Support Interventions March 9, 2021
- COVID-19 Preparedness: A Conversation with Pharmacists on The Frontline November 10, 2020
- NextUp: The CHOP Spinout Reducing Medication Errors and Waste July 27, 2020