Technology and Medication Safety feat. Dr. Sean O'Neill - Pharmacy, IT, & Me Episode 126
October 23, 2019 | Pharmacy, IT, & Me
On today’s episode, we had the opportunity to speak with the co-founder and Chief Clinical Officer of Bainbridge Health, Dr. Sean O’Neill. Dr. O’Neill shares his journey through the residency and clinical route to get to where he is today, and he also shares what Bainbridge is doing to bridge the gap between medication safety and technology applications. Dr. O’Neill also provides some advice to those who are interested in making a leap to form their own company.
Bainbridge Health: https://bainbridgehealth.com/
Dr. Sean O’Neill: email@example.com
View the original resource here.
- Do You Know What Doses Are Being Programmed in the OR? Make it an Expectation to Use Smart Infusion Pumps with DERS March 12, 2020
- Hard Stops: Everyone’s Using Them, Right? February 28, 2020
- Children’s National Hospital Partners with Bainbridge Health to Enhance Visibility on IV Medication Use Data February 11, 2020
- Bainbridge Health Will Provide Children’s Mercy Kansas City with Its Med O.S.© Infusion Pump Platform to Ensure the Safe Use of IV Medications January 28, 2020
- The New Standard for Medication Safety & Stewardship December 16, 2019