Save Money. Mitigate Shortages. Reduce Diversion.
Traditionally, medication administration data has been used for high-level Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI), such as Dose Error Reduction Software compliance, Alert Management and monitoring Overrides and Good Catches. These use cases are essential, but only one application of the data. The following case studies illustrate novel approaches to analyzing medication data in order to save money, reduce waste and prevent narcotics diversion.
- Insight to Action: How Visibility on Infusion Pump Data Can Promote Better Use of Clinical Decision Support in the Perioperative Setting April 14, 2021
- Smiths Medical and Bainbridge Health Partner to Offer Webinar on Emerging Trends in Intravenous Medication Safety and Utilization April 1, 2021
- Assessing the Impact of Clinical Decision Support Interventions March 9, 2021
- COVID-19 Preparedness: A Conversation with Pharmacists on The Frontline November 10, 2020
- NextUp: The CHOP Spinout Reducing Medication Errors and Waste July 27, 2020