Believe in Yourself and You Will Succeed - RxBuzz - PPN Episode 706
October 24, 2018 | Pharmacy Podcast Network
RxAshlee’s founder Ashlee Kleven Hayes delivers another episode of the Rx Buzz with an inspirational interview with Sean O’Neill, PharmD Chief Clinical Officer at Bainbridge Health. Before you can expect others to believe in your message, your mission, and trust you enough to accept your help, services, or products, you must believe in yourself. Being an entrepreneur is not easy and leaving a secure job to pursue your dream takes courage and determination. Sean O’Neill is the Co-founder and Chief Clinical Officer of Bainbridge Health. Prior to his role at Bainbridge Health, Mr. O’Neill served as Medication Safety Officer at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. He has held roles as a clinical pharmacist at CHOP and Boston Children’s Hospital. Previously, Mr. O’Neill served in an advisory capacity at the Institute for Safe Medication Practices (ISMP), where he received the CHEERS award, and as a board member of the Medication Safety Officers Society (MSOS).
- Insight to Action: How Visibility on Infusion Pump Data Can Promote Better Use of Clinical Decision Support in the Perioperative Setting April 14, 2021
- Smiths Medical and Bainbridge Health Partner to Offer Webinar on Emerging Trends in Intravenous Medication Safety and Utilization April 1, 2021
- Assessing the Impact of Clinical Decision Support Interventions March 9, 2021
- COVID-19 Preparedness: A Conversation with Pharmacists on The Frontline November 10, 2020
- NextUp: The CHOP Spinout Reducing Medication Errors and Waste July 27, 2020