Believe in Yourself and You Will Succeed - RxBuzz - PPN Episode 706
October 24, 2018 | Pharmacy Podcast Network
RxAshlee’s founder Ashlee Kleven Hayes delivers another episode of the Rx Buzz with an inspirational interview with Sean O’Neill, PharmD Chief Clinical Officer at Bainbridge Health. Before you can expect others to believe in your message, your mission, and trust you enough to accept your help, services, or products, you must believe in yourself. Being an entrepreneur is not easy and leaving a secure job to pursue your dream takes courage and determination. Sean O’Neill is the Co-founder and Chief Clinical Officer of Bainbridge Health. Prior to his role at Bainbridge Health, Mr. O’Neill served as Medication Safety Officer at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. He has held roles as a clinical pharmacist at CHOP and Boston Children’s Hospital. Previously, Mr. O’Neill served in an advisory capacity at the Institute for Safe Medication Practices (ISMP), where he received the CHEERS award, and as a board member of the Medication Safety Officers Society (MSOS).
- Do You Know What Doses Are Being Programmed in the OR? Make it an Expectation to Use Smart Infusion Pumps with DERS March 12, 2020
- Hard Stops: Everyone’s Using Them, Right? February 28, 2020
- Children’s National Hospital Partners with Bainbridge Health to Enhance Visibility on IV Medication Use Data February 11, 2020
- Bainbridge Health Will Provide Children’s Mercy Kansas City with Its Med O.S.© Infusion Pump Platform to Ensure the Safe Use of IV Medications January 28, 2020
- The New Standard for Medication Safety & Stewardship December 16, 2019