Believe in Yourself and You Will Succeed - RxBuzz - PPN Episode 706
October 24, 2018 | Pharmacy Podcast Network
RxAshlee’s founder Ashlee Kleven Hayes delivers another episode of the Rx Buzz with an inspirational interview with Sean O’Neill, PharmD Chief Clinical Officer at Bainbridge Health. Before you can expect others to believe in your message, your mission, and trust you enough to accept your help, services, or products, you must believe in yourself. Being an entrepreneur is not easy and leaving a secure job to pursue your dream takes courage and determination. Sean O’Neill is the Co-founder and Chief Clinical Officer of Bainbridge Health. Prior to his role at Bainbridge Health, Mr. O’Neill served as Medication Safety Officer at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. He has held roles as a clinical pharmacist at CHOP and Boston Children’s Hospital. Previously, Mr. O’Neill served in an advisory capacity at the Institute for Safe Medication Practices (ISMP), where he received the CHEERS award, and as a board member of the Medication Safety Officers Society (MSOS).
- COVID-19 Preparedness: A Conversation with Pharmacists on The Frontline November 10, 2020
- NextUp: The CHOP Spinout Reducing Medication Errors and Waste July 27, 2020
- Bainbridge Health Is Harnessing Medication Utilization Data to Conserve Waste and Manage The Supply of Critical Care Drugs Used to Treat COVID-19 Patients July 8, 2020
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Critical Care Medications June 10, 2020
- Clinical Data Trends Identified Across a Network of 11 Pediatric Hospitals April 28, 2020