A Review of EHR and Smart Infusion Pump Interoperability Trends
In June, Bainbridge Health convened its Clinical Advisory Board, as well as national infusion safety leaders, to discuss the evolving trends of electronic health record and smart infusion pump interoperability. Participants included clinicians with varying levels of interoperability experience ranging from pre-implementation planning to clinicians with over a decade of interoperability expertise. Below, we share key insights from the meeting.
Please fill out the following form to access the white paper. We require this form to ensure there is no improper access to copyrighted materials. Thank you for your understanding!
- The New Standard for Medication Safety & Stewardship December 16, 2019
- “But I Thought We Were Different?”: Clinical Data Trends Identified Across an Infusion Pump Data Network November 6, 2019
- Technology and Medication Safety feat. Dr. Sean O’Neill – Pharmacy, IT, & Me Episode 126 October 23, 2019
- Save Money. Mitigate Shortages. Reduce Diversion. September 30, 2019
- Leveraging Infusion Data to Reduce the Incidence of Bedside Dilution September 30, 2019