Clinical Data Analyst
As a Clinical Data Analyst, you will support the Customer and Product teams through the analysis and interpretation of hospital medication administration and related data. As one of the first 15 hires, you will collaborate closely with our Chief Technology Officer, Chief Clinical Officer, customers and engineering team and take a proactive role in product development decisions and execution. We are looking for a capable and enthusiastic analyst who is eager to roll-up their sleeves, wear many hats, and contribute to our mission.
What You'll Do
- You’ll analyze and interpret customer data.
- You’ll implement dashboards and reports.
- You’ll clean and prepare data for analysis.
- You’ll assist with on-boarding new customers.
- You’ll respond to customer support requests, including but not limited to analytical and reporting issues.
- You’ll participate in the high-level design and planning for one or more product modules.
- You’ll evaluate new and existing data sources for opportunities to improve medication safety.
- You’ll engage with customers to customize and further refine our product offering.
- You’ll work closely with product engineers to assess technical issues and develop and implement remediation plans.
- 2+ years of experience as a data scientist, data analyst, or software engineer
- Experience working with analytical tools like R, Pandas, SAS, etc.
- Experience working with large-scale SQL databases
- Programming experience with a dynamic language such as Python, Ruby, NodeJS, Elixir, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in science, math, or similar
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Customer and people management skills
- Experience as a consultant, account manager, or sales representative
- Experience in healthcare or other highly-regulated industry
- Master’s or Ph.D. in science or math
- Experience with public cloud infrastructure (e.g., Google Compute or AWS)
- Experience working in a professional software environment using source control (git), an issue tracker (JIRA, GitHub, GitLab, etc.), continuous integration, code reviews, and some kind of agile development model (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Come to the interview prepared with an understanding of healthcare informatics